1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Multistrada 1200

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Lenny, Oct 16, 2017.

1. I have a MT10 Touring edition,I’m having a few knee problems with the position on the bike.
    Took a Multi 1200 out today and enjoyed the big twin.
    The seat was on the lowest setting but It can be raised.
    I tried the BMW XR but didn’t like it.
    With all the bad press on the Multistrada I don’t want to dive in and regret it.
    Should I change?

2. Is that still the new one?

3. New Multi yes

4. Thought the new one was the 1260?

5. Sorry didn’t ask if it was 1260 ,will ask tomorrow

6. No it wasn't, they are not out yet. :upyeah:

7. What bad press would that be, then? Everybody knows, and says, that the Multi is a fantastic bike which defines its class and advances the state of the art. So WTF are you talking about?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry if I have offended you,Just wanted to know what people think of the bike.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Welcome @Lenny, please join the map linked below. You'll get a deal if you buy this time of year or during winter. However as mentioned if you are planning on buying a multi, might be worth waiting or ordering the new1260 for 2018. Don't be put off sharing your worries or stories you've heard. The early models occasionally ate the engine but those days are long gone.

https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=1768775

10. No, I'm not offended in the least. I was just wondering what on earth you are talking about. And I'm still wondering.

11. Welcome Dave

12. Yes but are the not out before Christmas like most 2018 bikes? The 1200 is the old one now, get used to it o_O

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yes but he couldn't of test rode one I meant dopey ;)

14. He's not that dopey - please be sensible :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Welcome to the forum. :)

16. Ok, I'll try from now on mate, sensuous head going on :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Dealer where I test rode this morning said that Ducati used to have a lot of problems but not so much now.So I was wandering what owners of the bike think of it good or bad.
    Also if they have had any problems with their bikes.

18. “sensuous” eh, please elaborate?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Welcome to the nut house. Enjoy!

20. 2016 Dvt love it, 6500 miles and not a problem to speak of.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information