1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Newbie

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Guys, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Hello all, just joined the forum thought I’d say hi. Not a Ducati owner and never had one but on the look out for a hypermotard 796 or 1100. Would welcome any info or pointers. Cheers Guy

2. Welcome along

3. What i can see is that you'll need long legs for that particular bike,welcome to the forum.:upyeah:

4. Get your bin pics up to keep me happy :)

welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well, my giraffe like legs will work a treat on a hypermotard 6’+

• Like Like x 1
  6. I’ve only got a cheeky wee fmx650 just now, not sure how pics would go down with the Ducati massive?

7. We like any pictures
    Add your kitchen bin in please or recycling bins :D

8. They’d go down just fine, we’re not “bikist” here. FGS stick a bin in your picture though!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Don’t know what all the bin chat is about but here’s my bike & a bin. 176C3460-937E-4514-83EB-5A421E717250.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Welcome to the bin fetish forum :)

11. Not just a bin in the bike shot. Water and air machine as well. Had a lot of problems with my air line and water works for the last few years. welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Kitchen bin! Kitchen bin! Whatever next! Bread bins? Bathroom tissue bins? Are you asking this unsuspecting soul to ride his bike around the house. It gets weirder by the day:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Welcome and enjoy. Hypers rock!

14. My 796 is a lot lower than I thought they were. Might actually need to heighten the seat.

15. What a bonus:upyeah:, perhaps just wear another pair of pants and your good to go.;)

16. I'm on it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome guys' ....so you're a bit of a hoolingan.

• Like Like x 1
  18. ===

#20 Duncan*, Feb 28, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2022
Do Not Sell My Personal Information