1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 New Project Custom 749

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by fukeless, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hello. I am new owner of 749 and will be posting here photos and tutorials how to build custom bike. If it is possible I will be need your help and advice with some parts and designs. The prevoius owner was crazy and don't invest money to this beautiful bike. Now is my old lady +/- in stock design. My idea is build a cafe/ modern racer. The first I start with mechanical parts(will ve need your help) and then with design. I have a car wrap company and most of my time will be designing the embosing wrap in photoshop and making the custom parts from fiberglass. I very much appreciate your opinion.

The first thing what I need from you is help with brakes pads and rotors. Which brand you can advice me?? I don't need race brake cause I will be use my bike every for ride to work and weekends ride.

The previous owner brakes are crazy

20200628_071443.jpg

20200717_181250.jpg

20200717_181330.jpg

20200717_181615.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Cream's got the right idea, have a look at mine and learn from my mistakes!

3. Thank you Connor. Now I have holiday and read full your post about your bike. Good work my friend. Thanks again and have a nice day

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information