1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT New Puig Racing Wind Screen Available

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MTS Geert, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Last Friday I received my ordered Puig racing wind screen in dark smoke, here some pics.

P1050581.JPG

P1050582.JPG

P1050583.JPG

P1050584.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Looks great! How does it compare to the stock screen in terms of wind noise and buffeting (and how tall are you)?

3. The wind comes in lower, and less strong on the chest, in my case
    resulting in a quieter ride, with the screen in the lowest position.
    I'm medium tall (1.83m)

#3 MTS Geert, Nov 9, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  4. I like that, it's a very good fit and style for the dvt

5. I like that alot, would you be able to send me a link please mate? :wink:

6. that looks fantastic! I have the GT and the factory touring screen, too tall for warm weather and urban riding. This looks just the ticket.

7. Still very happy with it, very good quality, and much quieter than stock.

8. Got mine a few days ago and love it. Lots of smooth, quiet air, perfect for warm weather riding. Looks really good too.

9. If you are uk based member see Carbon-conquest in the forum trader network & PM for discount code on postage. They have a wide range of stuff from italy & usa also. Top notch stuff!

I use the puig race screen as my main one now, have a puig touring one but its too much for hot-times. The palmers screen adapter didn't provide the effect I was hoping with standard/race/touring screens so I'll do a photo or two & then sell it to someone at a loss.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've got a puig sport screen for sale, smoked fading to clear, any offers, brand new still in original package, any offers?

11. How much do you want for the screen Mike? Is it for the DVT or a pre-'15 bike?

12. Mike
    Are you going to stick with the cut down standard screen? Could I have a look at it?
    I am on my Forth screen on my Enduro and none have been great. To be fair they have all been touring screens.
    Also, I will take the sports screen off you if you still have it but intrigued by the idea of cutting mine to size.
    Thanks Mike.

13. Never mike the screen look at those hedges and trees!!!!! :D:upyeah: got one on my 2016 and did a great job to Corsica and back. Once you get the annoying vib sorted that resonates about 4k it's much better than stock in my opinion (and looks far better) I'm 6ft btw......

14. It's getting shorter all the time, I'm taking the top corners off tomorrow to try and take the wind off my shoulders.
    I'll send a picture of the end result.
    Mike

Do Not Sell My Personal Information