1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Rsv4 Factory 1100

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Advikaz, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Bloody love this! Interesting that they think it’s quicker than the V4R. Makes it a bit of a steal at 21k

• Like Like x 3
  2. That slider's on the deck, but the side stand will be next....

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'd love to try one on track. Still couldn't buy a new one due to the dealer support but it does sound awesome.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Looks like hell with those wings, and I thought the v4R's wings looked bad.
    Love the Aprilia bikes tho.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. looks awesome :cool:

6. You could never get tired of that noise.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. I've no doubt it's a great bike and probably one of the best you could buy this year but it looks shite I think and that's coming from a Tuono V4 Factory owner.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Difficult to set up each bike for the press chaps, a harder spring should help with ground clearance.
    Bloody hell if the RF was nearly 1s quicker that the V4s, wondering how much quicker would be the new model?

#8 alexko, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  9. The new RSV4 is really great to ride, I’d probably be chopping the Panigale in for one if I weren’t waiting to see if the Honda rumour for next year is true.

10. Not the best looking thing though, and only in that colour?

11. That’s the biggest disappointment for me. Hopefully they bring out a limited edition in a better scheme

Do Not Sell My Personal Information