1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 New Satnav

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by rotaxracer, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Just installed a Garmin Zumo XT on the Multi. I had a BMW Nav 5 from my old S1000XR on it originally which was OK but i needed to install a secondary mount to get it to work more easily.

The great thing is that the XT cost me less than the secondhand price of my Nav 5 which i got for free anyway when i bought the bike!

Its mounted on an Evotech bracket which is perfect, the display is much brighter than the Nav 5 and it even has WiFi so in can do software updates without the need to take it off the bike! 20200418_104004.jpg 20200418_104022.jpg

#1 rotaxracer, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 6
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Very tidy.

3. Where did you get it, Garmin site says it is not released yet

4. I got it from Helmet city. They where doing a 20% off deal over Easter.

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. Go to Helmet city, they have a 20% discount on at the moment, I got mine there for £343 delivered.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Not suggesting that Infinity is the place to go, just to illustrate the XT is available elsewhere in the UK. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yes it is, but goodness me, the garage is a bit of a disorganised mess don't you think...……..:imp::imp::bomb:

• Funny Funny x 3
  8. Wasn’t going to mention it, shocking!
    :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Glad it wasn't just me then....:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. How very dare you Tony!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Fugg it, wish i had seen that offer. Bloody Garmin should have sent me an email ! Bolx !

12. I wouldn't be brave enough to let you see the inside of my garage....God forbid!:poop::eek:

13. Oh Hold on offer still going but no stock now. BTW guys is this any brighter/better?

14. It is very bright mate, I had a Nav 5 which is Garmin and it’s much brighter!

To be honest it is probably brighter than me!

#15 rotaxracer, Apr 18, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
  15. Yep that’s probably true

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Thanks Chris!

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Are you going to learn Basecamp now as well and save me doing your routes for you?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. You would be redundant then!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Looks good for those with marginal eyesight. Obviously I don't wear my reading specs whilst riding and not interested in bi-focals as my distance vision is fine. I do strain a little to read my Zumo 590.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information