1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 New Screen

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Stewarty, Apr 4, 2020.

1. New DP tall screen arrived this week so got around to fitting that today. Luckily I managed to get my girly hands in to the bottom two fasteners without dropping the rubbers and saving the time taking the nose cone off.

Personally I think it looks a lot better than the standard screen and glad I went for a tinted one aswell. Hopefully not too long before I can get it out for a test run. Next mod will be a Oberon slave cylinder I think, Lockdown is costing me a fortune but it's all for a good cause :)

20200404_191856.jpg 20200404_191902.jpg 20200404_191913.jpg 20200404_191932.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Dude your bike looks immaculate! I recently switched from a similar Zero Gravity Corsa screen to the SR version because the wind was being directed at my neck and head. I guess for a taller rider the wind would hit more around the chest area. But for us vertically deficient the stock style screen works better.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Looks great. How much was the screen?

4. Cheers bud :upyeah: Main reason for changing the screen was that the original one was starting to look a bit tatty and fancied a change to this style. I'm not overly tall, about 6ft but this style should give me a bit more protection.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I got it from a seller on Ebay and delivered from Italy for £100 all in which I thought was decent.

6. That screen looks pimp, I'm thinking I'd like to do the same.
    Have a look at the lines from the front, I think that this screen makes the faring shape come tougher. I looks wonderful with a taller screen.
    Plus the added benefit of extra wind protection.
    Nice job!
    Would you be so kind as to share the ebay link here ?

Cracking bike

Craig

7. https://ebay.co.uk/usr/victorysrl this is the seller I got it from mate, although doesn't appear to have anymore. Maybe give them a message and see what they say. I also considered the zero gravity corsa which is pretty similar Screenshot_20200405-114323_eBay.jpg

Stewart

8. I've had my DP screen since 2009 and love it. 20190714_214140_Burst01~2.jpg

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information