1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New sub section for the Ducati Paso

Discussion in 'Ducati Paso' started by mattmccabebrown, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Following the problems with the Ducatipaso.org, I realised we don't have a home for the Paso on our forum. So, I fixed that. Please feel free to contribute :smile:

2. Oh and if any body has any photos they want to post, let me know and i'll create a new section in the Gallery :upyeah:

3. What about the 848 Evo Corse SE section. Pull your finger out!

4. not forgetting the million frustrated Cucciolo owners :mad:

5. Would you like a section for all ten of them? I'll happily set one up, because Im good like that :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  6. way hay , i used to use the paso site for my 906 and my 750s

7. Please don't

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for this guys - us Paso riders sometimes feel a bit left out!

• Like Like x 1
  9. WTF is a paso?

10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ah! A chubby bearded bloke then!...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thats Dave Lee Travis on his Ducati Paso

• Like Like x 1
  13. image907.png The 907ie was the last of the Paso, which has three models - the 750, the 906 and the 907ie. Technically the 907 isn't a real Paso but we all stick together.

image907.png

14. Ducati's VFR750FK :wink:

15. Don't forget the Ducati Indiana!!

16. good lord........

17. Or the E900!!

18. There is something not right about the exhaust on that 906. It has Conti silencers, the same as on my 907ie, but they don't line up with the header pipes and look like they are not connected at all but we can't see for the fat guy's leg.

19. I have owned both and have often thought the same

20. What ( the fuck ) is wrong with you :tongue: .... go on then tell us how the Apollo is the best Ducati ever , and while your at it lets have a pic of yer Mrs too:wink::smile::smile::tongue:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information