1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Supersport Purchase

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Derek, Jun 24, 2017.

1. I now have a replacement for the Multi :

[​IMG]

A new Supersport 939 collected from Ducati Glasgow yesterday. 110 miles so far and loving it [​IMG]

• Like Like x 19
  2. Comfy??

3. Very :)

4. My dealer told me that mine will be ready for collection next week. It should look exactly the same as yours apart from having a much smaller number plate.

5. beautiful bike, enjoy!!

6. That does look really nice ,maybe next time for me

7. Think they will make a 1200/1299 etc SS ??

8. It's my guess... bring out a larger model sometime soon.
    I test rode one last week. A Beautiful Road bike.
    Very comfy, Suspension (S Model) was sublime for the road and it handles like it was on rails. Screen worked, bar height worked, dash was good (still no room for anything but those panniers look good).

Was very tempted myself... however ducati dealer never got back to me on a trade in.....
    enjoy it!

#9 flatairbag, Jun 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2017
  9. Wahay. Nice one mate. If you end up down here in Cardiff any time soon the spare room's currently free of ST fairing panels!

Hope to see you soon, eh?

10. Rode one today ona demo. Lovely road bike. Plenty enough poke and handles like its on rails.

11. Love the collection of shovels, Is the one on the left a Sports model?

12. The one on the left has a special shaped long handle for easier digging, the middle one is your bog standard shit shovel, the one on the right is a snow shovel. This is Scotland remember :D

• Like Like x 3
  13. Changed my Multi for 1 too Loving it

IMG_5416.JPG

IMG_5438.JPG

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information