1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 New Termignoni Underbelly Silencers

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Topolino, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Disappointing to say the least. Twin underbelly silencers (look to be assymetric as per the Akras) these retain the existing headers like the Akra slip-ons. Two outlets in each silencer exit. Video here and still shots below.

Image2.jpg Image3.jpg

2. Better pictures here:

3a0483cc27828f68962992f31a723b55.jpg f51692e1e90d4884cb248b43961f9815.jpg

3. What don’t you like? They look no worse than the Akras...

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. True but the weld quality and general finish is not as good as the Akra system. I was hoping for a symmetric solution or something resembling the stock cans but that flowed and integrated better with the bodywork for a more streamlined look. The position of the lower suspension linkage seems to hinder that.

5. I agree, the different lengths and different angles just don’t look right. Termis never were in the same league as Akra, quality-wise.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. They look terrible

7. the left ones at a funny angle to clear blowing heat and shit over the chain......just a bit crap really for what three grand?

mind you i have seen a lot of twin exhaust ducatis where they have sat on the piss like that...not as std maybe more from being bounced down the road.

8. They look shite. Just like the Akrapovic. Glad I went Termignoni Uscite. Had a feeling it would be the one to go for and so far so correct.

9. Looks like a bodge job

10. Oh Termi... I've been waiting for these since March! And these are the worse we've seen yet!

11. Contacts, Rodney.... Contacts :)

12. One U-turn coming up... that's me looking at the Uscite again!

#12 BeneWright, Nov 7, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I like them! IMHO best looking under engine slip ons yet!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information