1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To Ducatis And This Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by David Durell, Sep 28, 2021.

1. OK, I'm not your average motorcyclist and I'm not sure what I'm doing here, except that I have a new Ducati and enjoy riding out every week with friends when the weather co-operates.

I've ridden motorcycles since the age of 15 and that was 62 years ago. My list of bikes owned is; Bown, DMW, Triumph T21, Triumph Speed Twin, Vincent Rapide X2, Kawasaki GPZ1100, BMW K100LT, Yamaha FJR and now I've treated myself to a Ducati Multistrade V4S.

I am fortunately very fit for my age and enjoy fast ridding, although not blistering speeds, and get a kick out of you youngsters probably getting the blame for my enjoyment of the bendy country roads of Kent. My days of long continental rides are probably over with the preferred comfort of a car and a wife not such an enthusiastic pillion passenger these days.

I am obviously of a different generation to you guys but I hope to contribute occasionally to the forum threads.

Here's a picture of my new steed. https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipN8_4WOdQt7l8GZk5urj6WC879tDhjZd4NGrxQ8

2. Don’t kid yourself. But welcome anyhow :)

ps. Link didn’t work :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. ^^^^^^Agewise on this forum must be inbetween 30 and 80, which makes it very interesting with all the different backgrounds etc.

Welcome on board.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome David. You are a relative youngster on this forum.:)

5. Welcome and enjoy.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information