1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To Forum And Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by LOCKE, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Hi guys just sold my R1 14B which I owned for the last 6 years. I’ve always loved the looks of the Panigale and test rode a 899 but at the time thought it was a bit underpowered. Now I’m older and wiser I think going down the V2 route could actually improve my riding and track experience. I’m from Glasgow so I have a Ducati showroom near by and Knockhill is my local track which from the reviews on the V2 could really suit this bike. As I’m new to Ducati can you shed some light on new Ducati ownership and any Ducati Glasgow experiences good or bad.

Thanks

Colin

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome along Scottish fella enjoy the forum have you purchased the bike yet ?if so we love pictures of your bike and your trash bins it's the forum law as for Ducati ownership enjoy every moment it doesn't suit everyone but it does me

3. Make sure your aa or Rac membership is up to date

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Seriously?

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Just kidding but if it’s anything like my pani 1199 was get some asbestos underpants

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. The R1 got hot also!

7. Painful some days it was, like bbq thigh

8. Welcome, these English lot aren’t so bad once you get to know them.

:)

9. welcome locke

10. Welcome and enjoy

11. Welcome Dave

12. Welcome aboard Colin and yes V2's for me all day long.:upyeah:

13. welcome Big Yin.

14. We like pics lots of them of your bins and bike it’s a newbie law

Welcome into our mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Welcome Colin

16. Welcome along Colin
    I have spoken with Ducati Glasgow on the phone a couple of times and had have been impressed by their response. I was looking for a particular bike and whilst they didn’t have anything they (believe it was Martin the gaffer) were very helpful and pleasant.
    Visited the new showroom when in Glasgow for the weekend ,very nice.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Welcome McDude :):upyeah:you will know @finm :thinkingface:

18. upload_2019-12-2_16-18-30.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Cheers for all the welcome guys.

20. Welcome to the Forum Locke :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information