1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To Me 1200s Stripe

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Steve Paxman, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Hi, looks like I shall be joining from the Dark side. I currently have a Supersport S ( for sale on here ) but I have just agreed a price on a 2015 Monster 1200S Stripe. Just chanced across it and thought ... why not, should be fun. Never ridden one so will be interesting to see if I get on with it. Bike is well specced with tail tidy, Termi and up map, Ohlins steering damper, crash bungs, only 4k miles. been laid up for a while, but belts done last year. All being good I shall take it to WDW22 this year.

• Like Like x 4
  2. i was never sure whether to get a monster or stick with my previous street triple. i was thinking of maybe a new speed trip.... bought the monster, absolutely fkin love it. get a pic up when you can, beautiful looking bikes :upyeah:

3. 1200 monsters rock!

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Good choice ,look forward to seeing it

5. I’ve ridden a couple in test rides etc. They’re a hoot :)

6. If someone else has spent all the money on the thing, that's good for your pocket...enjoy the ride.

7. Just waiting for MOT to be done and quickshifter being fitted. Then delivery to me end of week. Looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2
  8. One in and One out. Sold the SS and the new adventure with the Monster begins

IMG-20220128-WA0003.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  9. Looks lovely mate :upyeah: Bags of fun coming your way

Do Not Sell My Personal Information