1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To The Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by The Fixer, May 29, 2019.

1. Hi all

I have just purchased my first Ducati (Monster 796 in Pantah Colours) but have riding since I was 14 and have had a good selection of bikes over the years inc Yamaha YPVS 350 LC II, FZR 400RR, YZF 750R Cadburys Boost Rep, Troy Corser Rep RSV Mille, Triumph Daytona 955i , S1000RR Sport and after deciding that was a rocket and I was no astronaut!! (Must be my age was 50 last year) I settled on something more relaxed with a Yamaha XT1200 Super Tenere, however after a high speed cycling accident (bloody typical) I decided that was far too heavy and rather than give up the leathers I looked for something that would still put a smile on my face and settled on a monster 796 finished in the Pantah colours which I actually thinks makes it different enough to the many standard colour ways that I see. Since it arrived I have had all the bodywork off and got stuck into some OCD cleaning and adding some bits to make it much more of my bike. I always join the specific bike forum and have found them a great source of help over the years and hope this is the case here. Cheers

IMG_0889.JPG

fullsizeoutput_96.jpeg

#1 The Fixer, May 29, 2019
    Last edited: May 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome Mr. Monster Fixer? :) :upyeah:

#2 Robarano, May 29, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2019
  3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome bit greedy dude :cool::upyeah:

5. Welcome monstrous dude

6. Welcome to the Forum Mr Fixer, nice bike. Now we just need to see your bins before @Davebird comes along

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Great lodge house:upyeah: and welcome to the funny farm;)

8. Welcome aboard fellow Monsterer!

9. Feck cutting that grass, welcome Dave, nice bike.

10. Wellcome, lovely looking monster .

11. welcome mr fixer!

12. Hi and welcome to the best forum

13. Welcome along Fixer

14. Welcome and enjoy. Like what you've done to your Monster!

15. Lovely fence you have adorning your abode, bikes not too bad either.
    Welcome to the forum. :)

16. You forgot ya bins :punch:

Welcome into our mad house :)

17. Hi all thanks for the welcome whats with the bins thing???? cheers Jase

18. Welcome to the forum fellow monsterati!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information