1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To The Group

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Matthewd46, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Hi I’m new to the group, I currently have a monster s2r 800 and recently bought an 848 street fighter.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi newbie Matt
    Get some pictures up of your rubbish bins include your bike if you must :D

welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Welcome aboard. Are you also the proud owner of bins? Compulsory on here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Welcome Matt.

• Like Like x 1
  5. It’s a forum rule, all pictures shall contain somewhere in the frame, a bin. A wheelie bin, a waste bin, a kitchen bin, it doesn't matter what sort of bin, just a bin of any description. It keeps @Ducbird happy and that is compulsory :D Welcome to the mad house. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  7. Greetings!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Welcome to the forum.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome aboard

10. welcome mathewd46'

11. Certain bin models determine your social standing. Too clean is weird and too dirty well that is just disgusting. Notes are taken on the standard of the hard standing the bin and bike are on. Tarmac a bit iffy, block paving very nouveau riche. Yorkshire stone slabs with quality cut and dried wood for the stove in the background, tops. Concrete is for multi-storey car parks, not Italy's finest. No bathroom bins unless the bike is in the shower for necessary maintenance/cleaning. Bike chain should be super clean with a minimum of £500 spent on cleaning and lubrication products in the last month.
    Took me a year to work that little lot out, just a heads up and welcome.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information