1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New To The Site

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Les James, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Hi All
    Just signed up and looking for help with finding spare parts for the 900SS I have just collected from the IoM.
    Mechanically it is great but has had hydraulic oil from a leaking clutch master cylinder dumped all over the engine, which has removed all the paint and lacquer. Engine out over the winter to get that sorted.
    If anybody can point me in the right direction to source any spare parts I may need that would be great.
    I have looked all over for a pillion seat cowl but dawn a blank. Am I wasting my time or are they still available?
    Also, why are the decals on the side panel different to most of the other bikes I have seen that have supersport written across the fairing rather than Ducati?
    Collecting from IoM - 2-8-19.jpg

2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome to the site. :)

4. Welcome new dude :cool::upyeah:

5. welcome les'

6. Welcome Les.
    Re the decals - are they original panels from the correctcyear? There’ll be a date stamp and Ducati part no. on the inside

7. A thumbs up from me to you & welcome aboard:upyeah:

8. Hi Les, welcome mate.

9. Welcome along Les,nice clean bike

10. Welcome and enjoy. Nice bike!

11. Welcome to the forum sorry I can't help but I'm sure there is some one on this site that can

12. WOW, what a friendly bunch. Thanks.

13. I love the SS
    You forgot your bin

The decals are the same as I had on my SS

EBF137FB-EFC7-4756-AE64-D49D395B99EE.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ps welcome into our mad house :)

15. And where is your bin?????

Pot- kettle :mad:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Schoolboy.....er girl error!

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Bin? You lot have lost me already.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I still need a seat cowl!!!! Finishes the look off lovely.

19. Tis customary to post a photo of your bike with a rubbish bin of some kind lurking in the background. HTH

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information