1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tool To The Stable

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by cookster, Mar 1, 2019.

1. Well the 1198 has gone as I was after something more town suited and something that doesn't cost a fortune to run. So been looking for ages and decided I fancied a 600 screemer again so here she is 2007 r6 bog standard (for now) 7k on the clock , full history. What great fun it is too.
    20190301_170628.jpg
    20190301_170617.jpg
    20190301_170645.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  2. Nice.
    First thing to do- get rid of that number plate bracket!

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Something more town suited ? :joy: That just cracks me up. Nice looking bike, hope you enjoy :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 2
  4. That silencer looks soooooo wrong too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. It’s a veritable cruiser :joy:

6. It's so light and easy to ride chaps . Full exhaust system and tail tidy on order!! :p

• Like Like x 5
  7. Nice bike - next step prep it for the track and rev the nuts off the engine

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. What a concept. Sounds ideal for something used for fun! Weight is a couple of kgs less than my Monster -before it went on a diet ...

• Like Like x 1
  9. Already looking at ohlins, Dunlop tyres, lightech rearsets , ect ect .

10. Erm, if this is what you meant, don't...

51vMrBdTpwL._UX425_.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. There not assless :D

12. Turn them round...…………. (no don't)………..hang on, how do you know these things :scream:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. @Ducbird has got some !! She wore them up the garage one day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. She's a cool chick that one :cool:

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. They are just brilliant on track. At the time there wasn't a better chassis/engine combo for the privateer. Enjoy. :upyeah:

Best dressed.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mine are red :)

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Not Orange :thinkingface:

18. I said red hexy are you deaf :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Pink? :eek:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  20. The 1198 has finally gone then mate!! The R6 looks nice, best colours too! ... Are you bringing the 996 to the ducati days this year then? Or have you got a V4 waiting in the wings that you've not told us about ;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information