1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 New Toy

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by james griffin, Aug 28, 2019.

1. Had new new bike delivered today bit late in the year but guess that gives me time to bed it in b4 the winter comes and get it ready for track next year

20190828_194829.jpg

• Like Like x 24
  2. Oh man!!!! Wow!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Congratulations. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. spot on.... whats the number?

5. Nice, enjoy

6. Brilliant bikes. You won't be disappointed. If you're into track days get the Evo2 software download. It's a huge improvement... Not that the OE electronics package is bad btw. Enjoy!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think it's an S.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. @james griffin is it from SMC? they had exactly the same model-spec in the showroom a few weeks ago....looks and sounds brilliant :D

9. +1 on the Evo2 software from the 916 Aniversario. As MH says, nowt wrong with the OE electronics but if you want to run slicks, the Evo2 software is a lot more flexible. I would also say, if your V4 will live it’s life on track, the dry clutch conversion makes a noticeable difference. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Dunno if it was my imagination but after the Evo2 and slipper clutch conversion, the engine felt even stronger! Wheelie control was calming things down in 4th at Donington down the start/finish straight! Incredible engine.

11. Cheers guys
    Yes matey smc bike

• Like Like x 1
  12. Its just an S with a few upgrades from ducati question for you lot it's got that clear clutch case on what i plan on removing and have the stock 1 on so i can fit gb covers simple job or not as it has some sort of fancy clutch thingy jobby inside lol

Screenshot_20190826-222652_eBay.jpg

13. Looks great, enjoy! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good looking bike that! To remove cover and plate you will have to press the bearing out of the clutch pressure plate once removed and put it back in the old one. Apart from that it's quite a simple job. Basic tools required but handy if you have a small press for bearing.

And best to remove from bike when it's on the sidestand as opposed to a paddock stand or you will lose a small amount of oil... just saying

• Like Like x 1
  15. Cheers matey thanks

16. goooorge! :heart::heart_eyes:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information