1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Uk

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Samz, Jul 26, 2020.

1. New to the forum with a question. Currently riding a Triumph 1050 speed triple but thinking of going for a 1200 multi. What I’m wanting to know is does a 2014 multistrada Gran Turismo come with the skyhook suspension? Had a look on various sites regarding specs but they seem to be contradicting each other. Hopefully some knowledgeable folks on here can give me a definitive answer?
    Thanks, samz.

2. Welcome. Someone who has a clue will be along in a bit to answer your question

3. We do like pictures especially your bin pictures it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house

4. 953DD79C-5AA5-443D-BD4D-193DC20103E2.jpeg ;)
    QUOTE="Ducbird, post: 1693396, member: 119"]We do like pictures especially your bin pictures it keeps me happy :)

Welcome into our mad house[/QUOTE]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Hello :upyeah:.

6. 2010 speed triple and 1976 Moto Guzzi T3 California.

AEB0409D-2EB2-4D14-AFC8-CEA388976D1B.jpeg

FF3D4E5C-245E-4461-81DC-312ABC6B9C6B.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  7. [/QUOTE]
    Nice !! British racing green too welcome along buddy !!

8. It will more than likely be an 850 ;) I’ve had 2 in the past, loved em. Serious money now tho! :scream:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yes you are right 850, nice bike, i have thought of getting a guzzi myself in the past but not got round to it.:upyeah:

10. [/QUOTE]

Brilliant !!! :) your in

11. Hi and welcome

12. Welcome to the forum.

13. [/QUOTE]

Race #33 Very nice!
    Welcome

I am the American you are supposed to disagree with.

A little or a lot. Up to you ;):p;):p

Rex

14. Welcome along

15. Well Rex I lived in San Diego California for 3 years so kinda got used to the American ways. ;)
    Fabulous place SD, perfect year round riding weather but unfortunately didn’t get around to buying myself a decent bike, made do with a Suzuki GS425 :blush:. I took both my car and bike test whilst there. I had a examiner on the bike test who didn’t have a clue what she was doing (or what I should be doing on the test). I ended up telling her what I thought I should do. I passed no probs :joy::joy: Happy days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Thanks for all the “hello’s” folks, but does anyone have an answer to my original question? :yum

17. Many of us do NOT consider San Diego to be a true vision of America...;)
    But point taken.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information