1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Video Out Dislikes On Hypermotard 950sp Part 2

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by jose, Aug 16, 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Watched both your vids. I agree with the changing of ride modes on the 950, it’s hard at first. It’s easy on the 939/821SP’s.

the one thing that annoys me on the SP’s (all modes) is that the foot pegs are to low so you either wear through your toe sliders, the footpegs and/or the gear selector.

absolutely cracking bike though. I’ve owned the 821 and 939sp’s and ridden them and the 950sp on track and loved them all.

mom probably going to sell my RSV4 track bike and get another hyper SP as they are such good fun :cool:

3. This bike is an absolute blast to ride. the things I mentioned on the video are hopefully things Ducati can fix for the next generation.
    When you forget to reset the trip meter, your basically clueless as to how much gas you have, this is really frustrating, especially if traveling long distances between gas stations.

4. Yeah that’s an issue. Every bike I’ve had hasent had a fuel gauge. I don’t understand it.

I don’t know of a non touring bike other than the superduke R that has one?

5. Well, the gas light turn on when you have 3.5 litter (or approx. 0.92 gal) left. Once you see the light turn on and the odo starting counts up from 0, you know the bike is running on the reserve of 3.5 litter. I’m usually at 19km per litter so 3.5 litter can run me around 60km? I once refilled the bike when the counting is 50km lol.

6. That distance left really depends on how you are ridding and which mode you are using. If you're ridding Hooligan style in sport mode, you won't go very far. Yeah, the gas gauge is hopefully something coming on the new generation.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information