1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbe From The Netherlands

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Niels23, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Hi guys, I thought having an account here already but apperently I didn't so registered right away. I'm Niels a 45 year old guy, married and three girls 1,5,8 and 10 yrs old. Big fan of cars and bikes and when the money started coming in after my studies Ducati was finally there. Riding bikes since my 21st when a friend of mine took me for a ride on his '91 GSXR750. The sound, the speed, the excitement... you get the picture! I now have two of those (9750km and 22000km). Currently I own two '95 748SP's, a '916SP being restored and a '03 999s. When the 916SP is ready the next project is already waiting for me, a '02 748R frame with a Testastretta engine, Ohlins etc. but with small kids and stuff time is rare.

Some old pics included. Only the 999s remained the same. The 916sp is dismounted and the 748sp has original colored wheels now.

999S.jpg

916 strada.jpg

748SP.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome along

• Like Like x 2
  3. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome Niels "with three girls 1, 5, 8 & 10" ?? :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome mate, lovely stable :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Lol, Yeah :p “one and a half” would have make it more clear counting up till ten is still within my competencies.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Welcome along great pictures

• Like Like x 1
  8. What a nice balance combination with two reds & one yellow,welcome.:motorcycleduc::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome niels'

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hallo Niels , Welkom , Groningen? Ik Ben oorspronkelijk van Brabant, nice bikes!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hello :upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yup, Groningen area. My wife is from Breda so I’m quite familiar with the South, especially around February ;)

13. Can imagine, who doesn’t like the south in February Lol

14. I thought one was the wife for a worrying moment

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Dag!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Hello, nice collection

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hello

• Like Like x 1
  18. welkom en geniet van de tips

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ooooo I was so excited as you have bin here before but no there isn’t one :sob: not bin this sad for ages

Welcome into our mad house :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Welcome.
    Nice bikes. :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information