1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie: Finally Got My 916

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Erik V, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Hi everyone,

Same story as a lot of you here, finally I'm the proud owner of my own all time favourite 916! :)
    Looking forward to strolling around here and checking out your bikes and projects.

THx. Erik

2020-06-10 20.09.42-1.jpg

• Like Like x 25
  2. Welcome along to our fantastic forum,:upyeah:..looking at your garage block i think you might have a few other toys parked up.;)

3. Nice. Welcome :)

4. Groeten!
    Jammer dat ze ze niet in oranje maakten.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Welcome along Erik nice bike

6. Great looking bike Erik. Enjoy! :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

7. welcome, you've bagged yourself a beauty there, dont be shy with the pics

8. Nice had one. Enjoy, I did. Welcome.

9. welcome dude

10. Looks lovely.. welcome

11. Beautiful Erik. Wear well with It.

12. Welcome and enjoy

13. You forgot to include your rubbish bin to keep me happy :)

welcome into our mad house

14. Welcome with such a masterpiece!
    And please, please once you ride it explain us your impressions and your comparison with your previous bikes!

15. 916 is a 916. Pure art. No comparisons. My all time favourite. Others come and go, faster, more powerful etc etc. But this is a motorcycle as art.
    Other opinions are available, wrong but available
    Engineering art exists when nothing can be added or subtracted. Even sexier than a row of multi coloured two wheel flip top bins:)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Completely agree! Ducati 916 was a game changer on sport motorcycle design and performance. I perfectly remind the terrific impression this bike cause on me on the 90´s motorcycle community and industry.
    In fact 26 years later its design is not only perfectly valid and modern but it keeps influencing not only Ducati on its wonderful Panigales but also many other builders.

17. Lucky boy... V nice.. X

18. welcome Erik

19. Welcome Mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information