1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie From Holland

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Martijn851, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Stumbled on this forum while looking for info on late 1000supersports with red frames, don't now how I could have missed it.
    Anyway, I live in a small town near Rotterdam and proud owner of an 851, an ST4s and ... a Honda, but a great one!
    We had a trip planned to Snetterton this summer, but that's probably not goining to happen, hoping for next year.
    I haven't got a photo with bins, could somebody explain what that's all about?;)

Cheers, Martijn.

WP_20170912_19_16_43_Pro.jpg

• Like Like x 14
  2. Welkom Martijn :) :upyeah:

Pictures of your bins are law, failing that, pictures of great big floating crane things are welcome. Do you have any of those? :bucktooth:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome bud enjoy the forum

4. Welcome Rodney..... X

5. Welcome chap, we have quite a few cloggers in here

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. That's a fantastic photo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Welcome Dave

8. Welcome along Martiyn

9. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

10. Welcome to the Forum Martiyn:upyeah:

11. Hi and welcome to the forum great first post love the bike Fantastic picture
    Enjoy the forum
    A certain someone likes to see pictures of your bins too keeps Us all amused

12. Welcome and enjoy. Nice bike.

13. Mega photograph:upyeah:..but nextime on the helipad please.;)

Welcome aboard.:upyeah:

14. Welcome to the forum

15. Hello mate, I’m frequently over your part of the world, I love Holland used to work in aalsmeer at the flower auction and I’m a regular visitor in my van working...you can show pictures of the sp1 :)

16. hello and welcome dude... great pic and a very cool bike.

17. hallo martijn'

18. That's a warm welcome, cheers all.
    Love my Duc, but the Honda is special to me as well. Bought it from a mate who had it for 15 years, only 16k miles on the clock.
    And I've got a picture with a bin!!

20190918_164904.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information