1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie From Lincoln

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jenko821sp, May 15, 2017.

1. Hello just about to start my Ducati ownership, picking up a hypermotard 821sp in the next week. Haven't ridden for the last 5 years due to kids, work etc. Can't wait to get back on a bike again.

2. Welcome, please join the map linked below.

Ducati Forum

ps: New dedicated map been launched soonish!

3. Be careful out there Dave, and welcome

4. Welcome dude, not near horbling are ya, was up there on saturday night and sunday to see a mate, after going to MCN festival, some good bike roads. :)

5. Welcome ,ease yourself back in mate

6. Hello and welcome, there is a good few of us from Lincolnshire on here. Fw of us meet for rides out occasionally too :)

There is a 2017 Lincolnshire ride outs and meets thread on here if you fancy introducing yourself on there and meeting some local ish owners this summer ;)

7. Welcome - watch out for the Lincoln Chapter, headed up by a guy called Ben :skull:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Welcome Jenko, and welcome back onto two wheels. I was off them for 10 years, but it's just like riding a bike...excuse the pun, lol, you'll soon be back to riding as normal with a big grin on your face. :grinning:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information