1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie From Thirsk North Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by martin cockburn, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Just bought my first Ducati last week, an immaculate low mileage multistrada 1200s pikes peak, really looking forwards to the new year and some camping trips up the north west Scottish highlands and also various other places in Europe

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome Martin
    FYI the Ducati Owners Club have a North York’s branch that meets at The Feathers P.H in Helmsley 2nd Sunday of the month .Nice bunch

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks nodrog il check that out I often go up to Helmsley on my bike, and also often go for a couple of pints in that pub, thanks for the info il call in there

4. They have a Facebook page which keeps you up to date with plans
    Enjoy your bike

5. Ah up, they’ll see ya reet ere.
    And welcome to the forum.
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cheers nodrog il check that out right now and join in, I like a social and ride outs, thanks for the info

7. Thanks carr01 can’t wait to get out for a ride and put some input into the forum many thanks

• Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome Dude :cool::upyeah:

9. Welcome aboard MC, don’t forget it’s a forum rule to post pics of bins. If you want to put your bike in the frame somewhere that’s acceptable too ;)

10. Cheers exige

11. Cheers paulphilips unfortunately I haven’t taken no pics yet as the weather has been bad here

12. welcome martin

13. Thank you gunzenbomz

14. Welcome MC to the forum from down south:upyeah:

15. Welcome Dave

16. Thanks xh558

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Cheers eltorro

• Like Like x 1
  18. eye-up - lot's of yorkies on 'ere :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

19. Welcome and enjoy!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information