1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie In Cornwall

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Wealdy, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Almost a convert back to the Ducati world. Had a 999 years ago and now riding a bmws1000r with lots of different bikes in between!!
    Trying to decide between the KTM Superduke Gt and Multistrada 1200S. Have recently retired so looking to do more touring next year. I know the new Strada appears to have more power , quickshifter etc but a lot more money.
    I understand there are quickshiftersa / autoblippers available for the 1200. Found a nice 2016 S for circa £12k which seems reasonable?
    Any ideas, feedback , pointers much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dave :)

3. Welcome :)

4. Welcome along mate :cool:

5. PS, Multi over GT every time :upyeah:

6. Welcome. Sorry can't comment, but I am sure others will.

Enjoy!

7. Welcome to the forum. :)

8. Which end of the Duchy??

9. Near Boscastle

10. Near Boscastle

11. Ok. Up North then...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. LOL and thanks for the replies everyone

13. Mebian Kernow!

14. Chatted with a few ex Multi owners with the KTM SD GT and both said they were going back to the Multi because the GT felt too 'agricultural' in the gearbox department.

15. Thanks and good to talk to royalty! As a matter of interest do you know anyone who has fitted a quickshifter / Autoblipper to the current multi?

16. I'm not your man for Multi advice, I'm from Cornwall so stuck my nose in :) I had a KTM Adv R for a little while until I realised the whole concept of going off road on a bike that weighed more than a small planet was ridiculous. If I was buying another Adventure / touring type bike I would be going more road focused and seriously look at the Multi.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information