1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie - Multistrada

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DylanS, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Hey peeps,

Just bought a Multistrada 1260 S D-AIR 2018 and I am in the process of firrting the missing accessories (nicer indicator lights, key less fuel cap and additional fog lights).

Not gonna lie the fog lights are driving me crazy hence why I joined this forum.

(excuse my English if I make mistakes, I'm not a native speaker)

Cheers

Dylan

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hi Dylan

hopefully someone will be along to help shortly

welcome into our mad house :)

3. evening dylan'

4. Welcome to the forum Dylan. I haven't fitted the auxiliary lights to mine but someone should be along to help out soon. It would help if you mentioned specifically the problem you're having. I do know that it's not just the physical installation, you have to have them activated by a dealer.

5. Welcome along,good luck with issues

6. Welcome to the forum

7. Greetings!

8. Welcome along Dylan, see you’re local to me (just up the road in Rainham).
    Plenty of knowledge on the forum.
    Doug

9. Welcome and enjoy

10. Welcome along enjoy the forum
    we do need pictures of your stead to keep us all happy & hope you get your issue sorted
    Like you I have fitted keyless petrol cap fitted which saves you fumbling for the key at petrol stations
    Also fitted some lovely DP led rear indicators would also like to fit some additional lights just haven't found any at the right price yet
    Enjoy your multistrada

Do Not Sell My Personal Information