1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Needs Advice On Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Steef, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Hi guys l’m a newbie,looking for a bit of help,l have a 2015 carbon red diavel and l would like to fit some Carbon radiator covers ideally the ones from the titanium edition but have been told from a third party that they are not sure if they fit or not as the titanium has slightly different air scoops they were not sure if they are slightly different or not just wondering if anyone has fitted them or something similar thanks for any help or advice

1A29DF35-EAF4-4D84-8B3C-AE29F34B3D3C.jpeg

11A8EDB7-789F-4119-9E2C-675D75FE9FFA.jpeg

2. Did you get this sorted? Saw a titanium in show room the other day, those scoops look the nuts in person. I would have thought the fitting would be the same as most items swap over from model to model within the diavels

3. Unfortunately not, it’s not the scoops at the side of the tank that l am after it’s just the radiator covers as they are carbon fibre and look a lot better and at close to £700 it’s a big risk to take to find they don’t fit, that’s why I thought I would ask on here cause I thought someone has bound to of fitted them but it doesn’t seem to look like it

4. Have you thought about having yours dipped, maybe an option...

Stuart

5. What do you mean like a fake look carbon,l wouldn’t do that,l want to keep it all Ducati genuine carbon so it’s all exactly the same pattern

6. Ask an AD then and see if they do oem bits that you want. I’d suggest you are sat down when they give you the price though. Patterns wont be a major problem for them bits being dipped anyhow.

Stuart

Do Not Sell My Personal Information