1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie Panigale 1199s

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Gary McDonald, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Hi all sorry for the delay but been a busy week as you can imagine.
    So introducing myself. I'm 44 year old firefighter and I've just bought my first Ducati.
    Had all the usual superbikes over the years, R1 GSXR1000, Fireblade and my last bike was the kawaski Z800 which I had for about 6 months took it for a service and walked out with this bike.
    Although after I put new chain and sprockets on it and paid for the service.
    So not only is this the first ducati I've owner but also my first v twin but I have to say I thought my other superbikes were not only fast but awesome bikes. This thing is another level it's like a balastic missile

IMG_20201125_161411_899.jpg

IMG-20201125-WA0005.jpg

• Like Like x 18
  2. Welcome and enjoy

3. Welcome dude

4. Congratulations

5. Welcome, nice bike. I think once a Ducati gets its hooks in you it’s game over!

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. welcome to the forum

7. How do, lovely bike.

8. And let the buying spree commence:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome to the forum

10. Welcome to the forum

11. All ready got a list of carbon parts I want to order soon

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome :upyeah:
    After the carbon I started on the titanium nuts n bolts then next ;)

13. Put a blue light on it and you can use it for work...... o_O

14. Welcome and a good choice...enjoy:upyeah:

15. Oh no thats me Christmas day shopping for nuts and bolts next:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  16. :) one of the reasons I got red too.....well it being my first ducati it had to be red and the link to work :motorcycleduc:

17. “This thing is another level it's like a balastic missile”, yes, welcome to torque world :), they are in truth too fast for the road, too fast for me anyway, beautiful machines though, enjoy.

18. Welcome to the world of the V2 Ducati I had one and yes possibly the best motorcycle I owned
    Wish I still had it but got too uncomfortable so now run a beautiful PP1200 multistrada
    I now own in my opinion the best motorcycle
    Have fun

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information