1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie To Ducati

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Sean0711, Oct 22, 2018.

1. hi guys and gals,

I’ve been in love with all things Italian from my late teens and as a car mechanic I was bought up on Alfa’s and fiat’s currently owning one of each. I fell in love with bikes from my early 20’s and after a friend did his bike licence and turned up at my house on a monster decided that I finally wanted to go from 4 wheels to 2! I got my full licence 3 years ago and have been riding my Honda CB600 for 3 years, I have had in my mind for the last few years when I get to 30 I want a proper bike. So now I’m quickly approaching 30 and I’m looking at getting a Panigale V4S and have been reading lots and lots on here about the bike. Only problem is every thing I read makes me want the bike more and more!

So that’s just a little bit about me, I look forward to all the advice and help I’m sure all you will all give and share with me.

Sean.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome Dave

3. Welcome Ducati Sean. :) :upyeah:

4. Welcome to the forum Mr Convenience store;),just buy the bike and rest will fall into place:upyeah:

5. They look Shit and the plastics are cheap - does that help any? :)

Why not wait and see what the V4 Streetfighter is like, it will be a far better road bike than the Pani, and only 2 weeks to wait now:thinkingface: But don't tell anyone, it's a secret :eyes:

Oh, and welcome :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hi and welcome. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. welcome sean

8. Welcome. Get the v4s in spite of what that Exige lad says. Cracking bike but I might not be a terrible idea to see what's shown in a few weeks.

9. welcome and enjoy!

10. As you should know pics of bins and bikes please it’s a forum law we like them :)

Make sure it’s red and welcome into the mad house

11. Welcome dude

12. Welcome along

Do Not Sell My Personal Information