1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie To Forum

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Fernie, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Hi,

I've been riding for 3 yrs now, drive too so I'm mainly a fair weather rider LOL. I have a '67 plate Supersport S and have really enjoyed my time with it. I'm now looking to sell it and buy a Multistrada as I want to ride all year round and do longer trips. I'll be posting on the for sale forum on this site but I just wanted to say hi!

IMG_1308.jpeg

#1 Fernie, Jan 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. Welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  4. Welcome to the forum. Lots of us are fair weather riders, not least me. I ride a bike for enjoyment, and it's risky enough in the better weather.

Nice looking SuperSport S. Would be interested in more details of your experience, do you find it has enough power?

Also, you say it's on a 57 plate, but that would make it a 2007, and the model was only introduced in 2017, did you mean 67?

5. Glad it's not only me, another enjoyment rider. I find the Supersport S has enough power for the road, I definatley don't trail behind my mate on his Panigale. I use more of the revs than he does and get to enjoy the exhaust notes better LOL. Thank you for picking up on the plate error, yes it's a 67 plate.

6. Welcome. Nice looking bike GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome to the forum. Lovely Supersport.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hello

• Like Like x 1
  9. Good to have you here

• Like Like x 1
  10. welcome :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Welcome into our mad house newbie :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome to the forum Fernie. Well, I ride a Multistrada and will freely admit to being a fair weather rider. Don't mind rain, it's the low temperatures I avoid these days. Previously rode all year round, a necessity in those days anyway, but bike is tucked up the in garage waiting for spring and the opening up of Europe.

13. Can't wait for the warmer weather, looking forward to getting my new Multistrada and heading off to the Alps!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information