1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie With 750s And 848

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DMSVenom, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Hi
    I thought i would join fellow Ducati fans on here.
    I've owned a Superlight III, 900s ie, 996. I've currently got a 2008 848 and 2001 'project' 750s and Monster S4 in many bits.
    Cheers
    Kevin

• Like Like x 2
  2. Thank you for the welcome :)

3. Good you've found us.:motorcycleduc::upyeah:...snapshots of the above ^^^^^^ as & when you can.

4. I was gonna start a project post when I've got a couple of mins.
    Cheers

5. Welcome along

6. Welcome and enjoy

7. Nice assortment of bikes pics would be lovely include your bin s to keep me happy :)

welcome into our mad house

8. Welcome. Whilst you are posting pictures of the bike (and bins), I’m hoping you still have your Venom for some pictures of that as well. Andy

9. Hi
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.
    The dms venom is from our ac cobra replica years ago (dms was manufacturer and venom was the model - wide front wheel arches).
    I've a lot of pics of current project, loads n loads of cobra being built, loads of our 1936 Ford 1/2 Tom pickup being built. Just how much storage space is on this forum ?
    I'll look at getting 750s build thread started in next couple of days.
    Cheers
    Kevin

• Like Like x 1
  10. Greetings!

Wheelie bins for @Ducbird!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I presume this is a standing joke :)? I have multicoloured wheelie bins as i spray my car and bike bits on mine. This week they are mostly light grey primer :)

12. Then you might become a favourite forum guy! But of course pics or it didn't happen!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. It's not a very exciting bin but I'll humour you. It's not a fifty shades of 'grey primer' bin lol

14. any bin/bins make a great pic :D
    Let’s see how good your imagination is

15. IMG_20210219_105628.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. I think the chrome clothes rail in the background adds something to the overall ambience?!
    Patina condition now after been left to weather outside for a while. Is it up to your demanding standards ?

• Agree Agree x 1

17. Brilliant :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information