1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie With 939 Sp {pic}

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by TomLum, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Hi everyone,

Ive recently bought my first Ducati, a 939SP. Its completely stock currently so im looking for a few additions. Ive only done a few miles on it so far but already find the stock seat too restrictive and I hear good things about the 'race seat' so im on the lookout for one :) Other mods im interested in;

• Bar end mirrors - I like motogadget
    • Tail tidy
    • Qucikshifter

Im based in Horsham - West Sussex so be good to know if there are any other local members!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 11
  2. hello and welcome dude....

3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome my Son.. X

5. Cool bike

6. Welcome to the Forum TomYum:upyeah:

7. Welcome along

8. Hi & welcome

9. Lovely summer hoon tool, welcome chap

10. Good to have you here

11. Welcome Tom :):upyeah:

12. thats not standard, full termi system and some evotech protection, stunning bike, wish i'd kept mine

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Hi Tom.
    There’s a few of us on here near to you.
    We tend to get out most weekends depending on the weather.
    Always good to meet new folk so I’ll drop you a pm next time we’re out.
    Take it you use P&H?

14. Nice. Tail tidy may put the number plate in the way of that Termi pipe. I'll measure my reduced-width plate that I've got on an Evotech tail tidy.....
    Personally, I'd not add bar-end mirrors if you're thinking of riding in traffic...

15. Welcome to the forum

16. Sounds good!

Ive got a few other bikes so ive used P&H in the past for bits. Going to pop in and price up the race seat.

17. Thanks, will put on a slightly smaller plate, just hope it squeezes in.

Good point on the mirror width, didn't think of that. Will have a browse in the gallery and see what others have gone for.

18. My 'CX18' plate is 195mm wide, with legal-minimum distance to the outer edges. I'm glad it's not CX68...
    Tail tidy pushes the indicators forward a good deal too. Front of the indicator body is in line with the E in HYPERMOTARD on the RH side...

19. Welcome Tommy. :) :upyeah:

20. Welcome and enjoy, Hypers rock!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information