1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Jim_UK, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Just moving from a HS 939 which I've had for 3.5 years to a MS 1260 S.

[​IMG]

The Multi

[​IMG]

#1 Jim_UK, Jan 12, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2022
    • Like Like x 4
  2. What a nice balance act you've there sir, welcome to the forum. These Ducati bikes get under your skin....

3. Welcome to the forum.:)

4. Welcome into our mad house :)

is there a rubbish bin hiding behind the fence :D
    We like bins it keeps me happy

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, everyone! Going to miss the HS as it's been a great bike but I think I am really going to enjoy the power and noise of the MS.

6. argh Grom to real bike ;)

welcome jim_uk'

7. My mates on the last trip called it the Scooter :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
  9. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  10. That looks like a Termi full system too, great sound and a nicer ride too. I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Thanks, looking forward to it.

12. Hi everyone. I'm new here :) Great motorbike! I'm looking to buy a Ducati DesertX this year, I've been collecting money for a long time and I hope it's time to buy it :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. A warm welcome and as others have said these things are addictive, like two wheeled crack cocaine!
    I am sure this will not be your last one and the performance increase is huge from the Hyper to the Multi, it is strange though how we are now regarding a bike with over 110bhp and just shy of a litre capacity as a "scooter" these days, this is more than the first few generations of Fireblades had back when they were the "bad boy bike" of choice!!! :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Definitely can notice the increase in power! Only rode it home a few miles but can tell I'm going to love it. Must admit, my HS felt very small compared to this but the Multi is so smooth and easy yet it sounds incredible.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information