1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newby

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by keith hanford, Jan 27, 2022.

1. hi,
    hopefully this is the correct area to post as a newby as previous attempts have failed.
    i have recently bought a 1981 ducati 500 panta sl which needs a little work to get roadworthy. the bike is in good condition for the year and with some luck i'll be out on it soon. fortunately the area i live in south wales has some really good roads that will suit the bike. as time goes by i look forward to meeting other members on my travels and exchanging views and stories as is usual with bikers. i've come back to riding in 2016 after retiring from racing in 1981 and after 35 years without a bike i bought a 350 Panther on a whim and the bug is back. since having tried many bikes from moto guzzi's, morini's, yamaha, suziki's, mz's but have now seem to have settled with he italian marques.
    keith

• Like Like x 2
  2. Welcome dude

3. Welcome and enjoy

4. Once it's in the veins that's it i'm afraid, welcome.:upyeah:

5. Welcome to the forum.:)

6. Welcome aboard, looking forward to some scenic shots of the bike in it's new native environment!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information