1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newest Yes-watch Kickstarter

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GunZenBomZ, Apr 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. WorldWatch - The Soul of the Sun and the Moon on your Wrist

I'm sharing this as I've backed this new project today. Got my first version yes-watch Zulu titanium with 5-link bracelet. Now the latest generation watches come with more features & a double outer ring of information.

So for close to 40% discount get yourselves over to kickstarter

2. A review of the latest watch from wristwatchreview.

3. Interesting, but I can get all that information from looking out of the window and my smart phone

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. hmm, a YES watch?
    tick tock.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What's "Moorise" ??? How dairy.....

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Looks very professional, what’s not to like! :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I like that ....:)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Moonrise

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  9. It's 16mm thick :eek: You would think that tech could fit min a 5mm bezel easily these days :thinkingface:

10. It’s chunky baby, get on trend.

• Sarcastic Clap Sarcastic Clap x 1
  11. I haven't worn a watch for 20 years - what time is it now :worried:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. It’s 14.4444, three quarters past moorise
    Obvs!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. I've got a Nixon sports watch and it's the size of a town hall clock. It was funky and on trend when I first got it but you soon tire of wearing it.

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Its quirky, interesting & kinda cool though I had a watch with a 24 hour face before and never really got along with it.

15. I quite like these: https://uk.slow-watches.com/24-hour-one-hand-watch/

A precision watch that indicates time of day and night in an approximate way. Why do we need to chase seconds?

16. A good point.
    I don’t think we do really need to chase every second, it’s more to do with engineering prowess on behalf of the watchmaker.
    But without that drive we’d all still be riding BSA M20s !

17. The sun appears to rise on the eastern horizon and sets on the western horizon.

If you are into boat adventures this enables you to know the tides per day; high & low. Which is caused by the tidal force of the moons position each day. It enables you to know the setting sun time or rise & also set up for long exposure of astrological celestial bodies. Before the moon effectively ruins the heavenly view. To name but a few features.

My older one allows me to know friends usual schedule in NZ at a push of a button. This new one stores ten cities out of 650 world wide (mine 450). And quickly seeing that there is no moon on view gives you the heads up to grab binoculars or telescope for the best time to view the stars. Which actually isn't many days per month all on your wrist.

The fan shaded area bows & arks with the shortening & lengthening of the yearly Earths wobble & tilt & displays equinoxes. I won't keep on about this, just some of you like your expensive watches!

#17 GunZenBomZ, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. I like the moon part of the watch I’m fascinated by the moon

19. upload_2019-4-17_9-37-53.jpeg

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information