1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Time You Go To Work...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by andyb, Aug 16, 2019.

1. would you be prepared to put your life on the line....

bastids, may they rot in hell!

• Agree Agree x 12
  2. Let's hope they vow silence & all get a huge sentence, like the muslim gangsters that slit the Romanian bouncers throat fatally. All because they didn't get let into a nightclub in london.

#2 GunZenBomZ, Aug 16, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. There's no magic bullet for this national problem but it needs addressing PDQ before we've riots on our streets,and it starts at the very top of society with governments playing their part with a good education in place for all folks from all backgrounds.
    People need a purpose in life or there's just no point exsiting.

#3 XH558, Aug 17, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Its going take a lot more than that, to be brutal and out of character for me you can't educate pork we have lost a couple of generations as far as discipline goes. How do you re-instate that ?

5. What has happened? Hasn't hit the news here yet!

6. You're 100% right and all we can do short term is keep on processing that lot when they step out of line until they fadeaway.but in the meantime start building the foundations for future generations before it's too late.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. The choice for some is work hard, get their best education, work in a factory for 40 years. Like their parents would have. Or join the gangs, steal, sell drugs and make (in their minds) 100x more than working hard in a factory could.

Education will do nothing. It’s the ‘demand’ and ‘want’ aligned to ‘entitlement’ that’s the issue

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. I certainly hope they get someone for this, I hope the scum from the Teflon community doesn't get away with this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  9. I'd burn the bastards where they sleep ! You will never change that lot of skum they are born for theft and violence !! Pure and utter skum !!!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information