1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nh#100 To Replace Julian Ryder On Bt Mgp.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Jan 2, 2018.

1. So the long and the short of it then ?? If using Virgin on the XL package, I got BT sport showing MotoGP for the last couple of years, will I still, or is it time to change ??

2. Do nothing. BT Television’s MotoGP contract runs until 31st December 2018. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Cheers Andy, you with Virgin or BT also ?

4. Mate you know me better than that, stone age Freeview :). Andy

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Lets hope the Beeb get it back in 2019 then :upyeah:

6. I only have the basic bt tv package so I can watch Moto GP, all other channels are watched through Freesat and Freeview, sky prices were getting out of control so I ditched them last year.
    Steve

7. Pretty obvious choice.

8. From what i can deduce from the article, BT moto GP will be distributed by Sky to Sky customers. If so then a real painas we have Virgin with BT sport, which gives us Moto GP. :(

9. Sky have always distributed bt sport, I could only watch moto gp through sky until recently, when my broadband speed was upgraded I then canceled sky and now have bt TV only.

10. BT sport is also currently available on Virgin too,

11. Why would anything change ? Sky and BT TV already sell their sports packages to Virgin. Andy

12. Ditched BT this year as their broadband was starting to go way over rivals. Their call prices were also a joke (a couple of calls doubled the bill).

I’m considering going straight to motogp for a yearly pass and hoping I can airplay that to the TV. Any users on here?

13. I subscribe to BT sport, solely for the MotoGP. My deal ends in Feb, so I'll be watching with interest.

Thanks for the heads up :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. I do that already, not being UK based and therefore free of any of those subscription packages. I stream through my phone to the laptop to the TV via HDMI. When we get fibre I'll even buy the videopass but at the moment ADSL speed is non-existent up here in the mountains so for the meantime I find links at www.totalsportek.com which has never failed so far!

15. Having cancelled BT Sport last month I’m on the ultra cheap deal MotoGP offered recently that runs up to the end of the testing before the first GP. After that I plan to get the MotoGP video pass.

I play video on an iPad and send to the TV via a Chromecast or AppleTV, the AppleTV and AirPlay possibly being a bit more reliable than the Chromecast.

16. Would Sky not insist it only available from them and not any other TV program providers?

17. Same as me mate, so I guess if virgin lose the bt sport thing, then it's sky or motogp.com I reckon. :upyeah:

18. But home broadband is with virgin. There is no point in me pulling my trousers up anymore, best keep them down for the constant whipping from our entertainment providers??

Do Not Sell My Personal Information