1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nice Little Number Plate

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Vtwinrob, Jan 31, 2018.

1. Just a quick share guys. Got this in a DVLA auction today. Quite a bargain and perfect for the fighter.

Screenshot_20180131-203951.png

2. Congrats mate. Is there a relevance to B48 or just the DSF? :thinkingface::cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I got it as B48 is essentially 848 and it's a Ducati Street fighter so DSF. Was going to go for my initials but thought if I ever need to move it on it would be easier to shift. No plans for that however unless Ducati get there shit together and release a new naked bike;)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Der ...... Of course !! It's been a long day...:D

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. Very nice! What did the bargain cost lol

6. Nice little plate that and will look great on the bike... I've also on my eye on one for the Tricolore which I really should pull my finger out and get bought before the new season arrives!

7. £280 with all fees and transfer

• Like Like x 3
  8. I think they're reasonable cause they mean alot but only to a few, I had MY12 ZZR on a 2012 ZZR, that was only 200 quid as well :upyeah:

9. I have GN08 OFF - it was only £250 :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nod Off??

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I thought that was on your Lotus?

12. Can you move plates from bikes to cars etc easily as cars to cats? I got a few plates

13. You put number plates on your cat?? What's wrong with a collar and name tag?? o_O

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. GN08 OFF o_O

• Like Like x 1
  15. Bloke at work spent just over £1k on his new plate that was auctioned yesterday. Don’t get it myself :confused:

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. You see, this is wrong on two counts.

One, GN08 OFF is not nice and

Two, I'd have told you GN08 OFF for free. You didn't have to spend £250. Silly.

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. I don't get what you just said too :thinkingface:

18. Couldn’t edit post because of bloody signal on train and you chose those 60 seconds to comment :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. I've got some cats that could do with this, but not a number plate.
    [​IMG]

20. :yum

Do Not Sell My Personal Information