1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nicpratt

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Nicpratt, May 25, 2021.

1. HI All. Just joined the forum. Still trying to find my way round. New to Ducati ownership, just bought a MTS 2005 620. Hopefully you guys and girls can advise on any number of issues when they arise. Regards Nic

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hi Welcome

@Chris knows his way round a strada

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Hi Nic
    Glad you found the place, lovely bike, plenty on here to help.

4. Greetings!

5. Welcome to the forum Nic.:)

6. Welcome and enjoy

7. Happy welcome

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi newbie Nic
    Once your sorted pictures are always a hit on the forum especially if they include your rubbish bins :D

Welcome into our mad house

9. Hi and welcome

10. Thanks.

11. Thanks and hopefully some one can assist with my fuel leak problem from the tank area. dripping down onto the chain???

12. Thank you.

13. Thanks. Hopefully you can assist with technical support around my leaking fuel from under the seat onto the chain area. Only started doing it this weekend whilst on a run.

Cheers

14. Cheers

15. cheers

• Like Like x 1
  16. cheers

17. cheers

18. oh dear, something to get straight on as well isn't it?.. I am guessing that you still have the roughly circular, black plastic cover* over the fuel pump housing? It could be coming from a drain tube from the tank or it could be coming from one of several possibilities within the fuel pump housing (and cover will need removing first*):- it could be one or both of the quick-release fittings weeping or it could be coming from between the mating faces of aluminium fuel pump housing and the tank. When you have determined which then we can add more notes/help/background.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information