1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Full Throttle Nightshift

Discussion in 'Scrambler' started by Elijah Doe, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Hi there, just wondering if anyone has (or is waiting for) a new Nightshift in the UK?

Also if anyone is aware if there are alternative tail tidy options other than the Ducati option at £305?

I notice Evotech Performance do tail tidies for the Scrambler Icon (appear to have been out of stock for a long time) and so would this fit?

Likewise would the R&G Icon tail tidies fit too? I have read the R&G ones can lead to broken number plates if using UK legal size.

Cheers

2. Can’t speak for the scrambler but on past bike experience the evotech stufff is far better quality than R&G?
    And if you ride in the wet and don’t want to end up looking like a muck spreader then leave the rear end stock ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Cheers, well used to the after effects of tail tidies, and thinking back it can be pretty gross

I’ll see how I like the look of the stock one. Not a fan but when riding I won’t be able to see it

4. Live with the bike standard for a bit, then add trinkets as you go along and keep the "ooh this is a novelty" feeling. Evotech Performance protection and styling stuff is top notch. It's only an opinion but R&G stuff looks gash.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Have had R&G tail tidies in the past, on a KTM 690, and have to say it did the job and looked fine. Had an expensive German made one for an r nine t, which was twice the price of the R&G one, and was no better (if anything it didn’t fit as well!)

Will wait for an Evotech one, or see what else there is is, but would rather not have to live with the vomit inducing standard one for longer than I have to :)

6. Horses for courses. Some people like anodised bolt kits, some people like iridium visors. We're all different. :)

7. interestingly the stock rear end of the Nightshift, with huge gap where plate would be with a tail tidy, is already giving that famous muck spreader result

Do Not Sell My Personal Information