1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nine Lives Leathers

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by gregsf848, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Picked up my leathers from chris at nine lives this weekend

he removed the cheap looking plastic race hump on my dianese leathers and replaced with leather and finished off with a union jack flag on top of hump all made by hand with matching leather

top job i think.
    44941BC4-9600-4392-9C78-907116C9BD42_1_201_a.jpeg

• Like Like x 9
  2. Farnborough, Hampshire

Striking distance then.

Cheers.

3. Yes, indeed.

chris is a top bloke

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yep, very very impressed with his workmanship.

he also shortened the arms on a very nice alpinestars 'oscar' jacket which i only wear casually so no need for the longer arm length, and i cannot for the life of me see how he's done it...completely invisible.

5. Union Flag.
    Union Jack only applies if it’s at Sea.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Urban myth.

7. Yeah, you can still put a jack mast up on land.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Are you a chatbot?

9. Depends. Are you buying?

10. Press option 1 for...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Option 1 sounds lush.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. I was also taught the Jack v’s flag thing at scouts, mind blown recently apparently there are only 8 planets in our solar system now; hated losing that argument to a 6 year old.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I had a similar experience on the same subject with my Son, also 6!

14. There’ll be telling us the worlds not flat next and Mercury is poisonous.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. He was for some......

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Hello, just an inquiry about Chris at Nine Lives. I sent a Dainese boot to him for repair in March. I phoned him and he was about to go into furlough. I haven't heard from him since then. He's not replying to my emails or my calls. I asked Infinity Motorcycles, but hey don't use him for alterations. Any ideas please....... Thank you

17. My experience with Chris was that his work was absolutely first-class. But he sometimes (not always) needs a little chasing and isn't always fast to reply. Have you tried texting him? I think he's better by text than email.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. I tried reaching him a couple of months ago for a repair. Used him several times over the years but could get through on the phone. Went round there and the place is shut up. It’s just down the road from infinity so I asked in there. They don’t use him any more. The suggested Hill4 Leather in Ash. About 15 mins drive. Did a great repair at a reasonable price to a much loved Dianese jacket.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information