1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nipples.....!

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Speedy23, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Now that's got your attention, has anybody got the sizes for the caliper to fork leg bolts for a 2002 900SS - I think they are M10 x 1.25 but how long? And the caliper nipples - the calipers are the 2 pin type but can't seem to find the model number - are they 8mm?

I was searching for info and came across the Goodridge Speed Bleeder nipples. Anybody got any experience of these?

And before I go, please does anybody know the size of the fairing/screen wellnuts?

Before you all call me a lazy tw*t, I haven't actually got hold of the bike yet, so can't just go and measure them for myself (which is the obvious answer) but forewarned is forearmed and all that.

Thanks in anticipation.

S23.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. OK so found the Stein-Dinse searchable diagrams - all is (mostly) explained.....Still can't suss out the wellnuts though. I've got a packet of 20 M5 in my shed. My luck, it will be the M6 ones I need.....

3. Well nuts are M6

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Thank you.

5. A most disappointing thread as i thought it was going to be something like this.
    167c93576f73da417d8457fedee45fb4.jpg

6. Aren't the screen ones smaller...? I'm fairly sure there is one size for fairings, and a smaller for screen/nose.

7. Yes Sorry I meant fairing. I think screen are M4

8. That picture raises too many questions......is that blue and white mottled effect a new Renthal colorway? Who wears denim underwear (apart, obviously, from the model)? What make is the throttle barrel? Who devised the cable routing?
    If you were getting to grips with it (see what I did there? ) who would even care?

9. The biggest question should be what was going through her mind at the time of the tattoo.

10. Aha, that's the issue...you gotta have a mind for anything to go through it?

As in the old joke "Q. what's the last thing to go through a fly's mind as it hits your visor? A. It's A**hole...:)."

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information