1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nl Portimao - June Or Sept

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by scratch pervert, Feb 17, 2020.

1. I'm looking at booking one of the above for my first Euro track event.

Anyone on here booked up for either dates?

Any recommendations for any of the hotels?

2. if its NL and portimao you'll be in the hotel jupiter as part of the package....which is in a good location by the sea, clean has a indoor pool and sauna(extra) and restaurants are in abundance outside the door

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi Bal I'm booked on the September date and we stay at the track hotel now. The Jupiter would be the better bet if you are taking family.
    We prefer to travel into Portimao in the evening as we have a minibus and a couple of non drinkers to do the driving and in the morning its only a couple of minutes to the track.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Perfect!
    I'll get booked on the Sept dates in that case.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Booked!

• Like Like x 1
  6. @andyb Bollox, wish I'd known that before booking April !!! ;-)

Bal,

Jupiter is great and its not really too far to the circuit, if going solo you might find the track hotel a bit isolating, one piece of advise, you can't learn the circuit on a game, its a real roller coaster ... you'll love it ...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Thanks for the advice pal.. I've booked the circuit at the track for this time around. Might try Jupiter next time.

8. I understand it was down to poor planning and organisation....

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will you be flying out of EMA Bal? If so if you get the same flights as us we have room in the minibus if you need it.

10. Appreciate that Nick... yes it will be EMA

11. I will PM you my flight details. We stay the extra night but if you didn't want to I'm sure you could get a lift to the airport with one of the others.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information