1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non Ducati! Brands Hatch Indy Sillyness

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Monners, May 22, 2019.

1. Turn the volume up and take a look at this sillyness with me on the BMW and @Advikaz on his CBR600 (!) at Brands Hatch Indy evening session the other day. As seems to often be the case the evening sessions are a bit ridiculous with the speeds in the two groups. This was the 'advanced' group but was basically a fast novice group. We managed to tear around being idiots without upsetting anyone I think (hope!). This was my first time at Brands Hatch Indy and I'm taking wrong lines all over the place but the BMW is feeling really good now and the new race mapping is brilliant. I'm a full convert to the audio traction control; its great being able to hear when it is operating and adjusting your riding and settings to make best use of it. I got down to around 52'' after a couple sessions in the afternoon but the evening sessions had too much traffic to go any faster. The vid is around 54'' ish. The most fun we have had on track in ages.

• Like Like x 7
  2. upload_2019-5-22_13-33-1.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  3. That looks way to busy!

4. :)

538BD58F-37D5-46D5-BEAA-5AC0F8D495B1.jpeg

FD20E328-DB0D-4D9F-A8C4-35497DECBDA5.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Can't view the vids on here but saw it on FB. @Advikaz carrying some very impressive cornerspeed then the bimmer doing one down the straights! :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah, couldn't get that damn CBR off my tail :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brands Indy is often criticised but I think its great fun, its the closest trackday experience to riding laps of a wheel of death !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Those were the days

9. It really was silly!

• Like Like x 2
  10. That looks like a League of Gentlemen rideout.....:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  11. "Fast"?????

12. Ridiculous isn’t it. Organiser wanted bonking on the head

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Missing bikes then mate? :blush:

14. erm not particularly Ricardo. Just the times with mates more than anything

• Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information