1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noodles On Radio 2

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by duc996bp, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Famous Noods

• Like Like x 3
  2. Ha ha it was indeed I...

Only downside was the producer told me not to ask OJ too difficult a set of questions..

Managed to get the forum a mention for being the best in the world ... x

• Like Like x 10
  3. Can we find it somewhere noodle doodle :)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. You had me on the first question Noods!!

5. Apologies Apologies and more Apologies...

Let me try to explain.. They Radio 2 contacted me the other week only because I e-mailed regarding something completely different.. they asked me if I was doing mastermind what would my spec subject be.. ?
    They then contacted me and spoke asking if I would go on the show at 00.30am Thurs .. I tried to tell them I’m not very confident when in public etc and get confused easily ( after MH probs ) but no, none of it your on ..

Next, I prepared 3 tasty Q for him but the producer said they were way too diff as the DJ OJ only had one track to research ( and that is actually true) so basically he gave me three Q to ask OJ...

Early this morning approx 00.30 the call came to be on the show, I was asked to stand in for someone else who had to pull out, and two mins later I was on the show... half asleep, full of cold and drugged up with my meds which unfortunately I have to take daily..

So, sorry, not good Q’s, not at all with it and a very sleepy voice that doesn’t sound like me.. but, I did just about get a mention in for the forum which is all that matters to me..

Apologies, it’s not the NOODS you expected, I tried my best not wishing to let anyone down..

PS.. 1pm today. Im off work at present and have been for a few days, unpaid, and have only just woken up as I’m currently on a very low ( medicated) period..

Hugs n luvs to you all as ever.. my friends forever more and beyond.. x

If you do still wish to listen..

It’s approx 34mins into the show..
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m00020x7

• Like Like x 4
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. You came over really well Noods, and a great mention for the Forum, well done mate.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That was pretty good :):upyeah:

8. It's funny really that they started making Radios but nowadays their electrics are not the best shall we say!!
    Sounded fine to me well done.:upyeah:

9. Well done @Noods - loved it :upyeah:

10. Excellent job Noodles. Well done mate.

11. Nice job Noods - I didn't know that OJ Simpson was out of pokey, - he almost sounds English now :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

12. ...only just listened - nice one Noodle Doodles :blush::upyeah:

13. So cool! Nice to now have a voice with the name too.:heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Forgot to mention, I've been to Ipswitch...South Dakota.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Excellent big up for the forum Noodles. Well done mate.

16. Brilliant, If only I could stay awake until that time of night.
    Steve

17. I recognise that voice :D

No mention of red or bins noodle doodle :blush:

18. Nice one dude! :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information