1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noods... Tour De Boxhill..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Jan 20, 2019.

1. I had a Weekend away. Longest trip for 2 years for me.. stayed at Walton on the Hill with Daughters In Laws..

Taken for a trip around the area and saw Boxhill..
    if I’d have known earlier I’d have messaged and poss met a couple of you guys..

Home and shattered now but was shocked by M25 being 4 lanes most of the way and all the idiots who seem to think they own their own lanes..
    4 lane section and we were the only ones in the slow lane even though we were doing 70mph ..

Luvly area Boxhill mind, will have to come back in the Summer.. we also visited somewhere called TopGolf too but I wasn’t sure where we were then.. x

#1 Noods, Jan 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  2. You came to Box and never said????
    I would have bought you a coffee
    Let us know next time.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Next trip up this way then noodle doodle :)

4. I will mte I promise ... tbh I had no idea where it was.. wasn’t until the In laws said “ NOODS you like your bikes don’t you, this place up the road is a Mecca for bikes”

Hopefully I will be a little stronger on my next visit.. I enjoyed it but it’s left me shattered.. x

5. If I came your way hon... I’d never return home again... (-:
    X

• Love You Love You x 1
  6. No worries mate. Let me know for next time:cool:

• Like Like x 2
  7. You never know I might keep you :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Top Golf is awesome! We have a Top Golf here in Minnesota that opened this past September. Bought my son-in-law a gift card for Christmas to use there. It was 9°F the day I bought it and people are playing golf. I am not a golfer but we plan to go there for the food, play pool, or Foosball ( my all time favorite game) or just chill with everyone else. It's a moneymaker, it's busy open to close everyday.

IMG_20181207_1325427.jpg

IMG_20181207_1333564.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iam going too Boxhill for a ride this summer i did mean to go last year but to hot :p for a ride

• Like Like x 1
  10. Yep Faith, same at the one we visited.. one hour wait to play, great food etc and by the time we were leaving there was a Q of at least 60 to get in the door! Heaven knows what it’s like in the summer and it’s a huge facility too.. x

11. @Noods, you best go easy, it is Cash Cam Central around Bogs Ill.

'Tis nice there though. The burgers at Rykas aren't the best but you're so hungry by the time you get there, you just don't care!

12. Ha... the burgers are prob grey squirrel mte.. not that I’d be eating that kinda thing me veggi for 40+ yrs.. x

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Veggie, ya say?

Don't worry about the cash cams, none of them work.

: o D

; o )

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information