1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Noods

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ducbird, Oct 20, 2018.

1. Guys and gals noodle has asked me to post on his behalf and asked me to say goodbye to his friends on the forum, here are his words ....... as soon as I have an update I will let you know

“I’m going away for a while and won’t be on the forum for some time..

It’s been advised that I self admit myself in for treatment before I’m sectioned..

Don’t worry I’m sure all will be well in time..

I need help and quickly before it’s too late..

I’ve been struggling with PTSD and panic attacks which have made me more reclusive than ever and the medication I’m on is making me hallucinate, imagine things that are not there etc and suicidal ..

Phone will be taken away while I’m away.. “

Kind words would be much appreciated

I will pop this in his rebuild thread too

• Thanks Thanks x 16
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Sorry to read this, let's hope he makes a quick and full recovery.

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Jeez...he’s done the right thing.

GWS!

4. See You Soon:upyeah:

5. Takes some honesty and guts to say "I'm in trouble some one help me before it's too late" Fair play to you noods.

If I can offer a tiny piece of advice? stop following West Ham, you'll be better without them :D
    Do as they tell you and hope to see you back soon chap.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Gosh, GWS Noods ❤️

7. Take yet time Noods. Weather is crap for next 5 months anyway. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Good luck Noods, we’re here waiting for your return!!!

9. All the best Noods.

10. GWS @Noods . We’re here for you when you get back.

And I agree about West Ham......give ‘em up. You can be a honorary Boro supporter instead. :)

11. Be nice to chat when hes back!

12. Wow! That makes me even more greatful for the life I have.

All the very best. Get off those drugs as soon as you can.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Get well soon Noods - you will be missed!

14. Don't know Noods at all apart from the posts I've seen on here & I’m probably the most ignorant person you’ll ever find about depression, I just don’t understand it, but hope he finds the help & support he needs as quickly as possible. Good luck fella

15. Get well soon mate

16. That's the trouble with it, those of us who suffer or have suffered from it don't understand it either.
    Get well soon @Noods look forward to getting you back here.

17. When you are low and I mean deep dark low, feeling alone, hurt, confused, scared, remember, it will get better, surround yourself with good memories, good thoughts, think of things that make you smile. It will get better.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Im struggling with cronic ptsd and never ever thought when i was dealing with very severe trauma over many years that i would fall victim to this injury so noods i get where you are, accept the help and careful with the drugs.asking for help is the first step.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Been there but didn’t seek help until too late. You’re doing the right thing. Good luck.

20. Good luck and GWS :) You've done the right thing :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information