1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Northern/scottish Supersport Meet 2018

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Mar 10, 2018.

1. I started the ball rolling last year but it fell by the wayside.

I'm suggesting getting some of us together for a meet, at some point this year. I think somewhere around the borders or North England would be a good location.

I work shifts so don't have every weekend off but I'm thinking most will want a Sat or Sun. A rough month to start things off?

Just throwing it out there as it would be good to get a definite date this time round as we never got that far last year. It would be good to meet fellow SS owners.
    Ian

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm in - I suggest Carter Bar

3. Me too, subject to date.
    Carter Bar sounds good.

4. That sounds great for me too. Three of us so far, I'm sure more would like to meet up when the weather finally improves. I'll have a look at dates to suggest.

5. If you opened the invite up to riders of other models you'll get more ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I know, I was just trying to get a Supersport only meet to see how many of the same bikes we could get together. Where's best to put invite so all will see?

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I'm in, I was brought up 5 mile south of the Carter Bar and now live 15 miles north of it, you couldn't have picked a better aeria for a days riding so if you require some local knowledge don't hesitate to ask,
    KD.

#8 borderblaster, Apr 3, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
  8. Maybe you should be the routemaster then, I'm not overly familiar with that area. Would be appreciated

9. I can suggest and assist as required, get a date sorted and we'll take it from there,
    KD.

• Sarcastic Clap Sarcastic Clap x 1
  10. 3rd weekend May or 2nd or last weekend in June's good for me. Or after that if none suit.

11. Is that the 19-20th May, 9-10 June or 23-24th June?

If so, I can do the first two, but not the 23-24th June

12. Available all dates as I'm retired and doing sweet Fanny Adams apart from messing about with bikes:motorcycleduc:.

• Like Like x 2
  13. 19th,20th May Or 9th, 10th 30th June plus 1st July (got last weekend a little off)

14. OK - same applies, I can't do the 30th/1st July other two dates fine

• Like Like x 1
  15. I'm at the northern edge of the Borders, south of Edinburgh and would love to attend a meet with other SS/SL owners. Hopefully by then the snow will have buggered off for good and I can take a trundle down on my SL along with my friend on his SS. Would try to make any date if possible.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Ok, I'm thinking June would be best for me. Let's get something concrete

17. Set a date and time I'll be there,even if only a couple of bikes arrive.
    WP_20140612_003 (2) (1) (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  18. June the 9th or 10th is good for me or 30th or 1st July.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information