1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Norton Deposit Info

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by farmind, Feb 4, 2020.

1. There is also some hope going down this route should you have paid for the V4SS, i.e. over £30,000. Section 75A covers you, with some additional qualifying criteria, up to £60,260 (which was €75,000 at the time it was introduced). Again, you only need to have paid for a part of this on credit card.

2. Does that include bank card? Ie not credit card?

3. Alas, I don't think it does : unamused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Yet only £509,644 showing on the accounts at March 2018?

5. Must be the million spent on company cars :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Did you notice when the tv crew were on him he got into an old Ford focus, cheeky sod.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. They should have tailed him and seen where he went. Tho maybe they did. I expect there will be a Panorama type show on it soon.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. They don't normally allow similar names to be registered now - very strange :thinkingface:

Ducati Motorcycle Industries or Ducati (Global) anyone? :bucktooth:

9. There is nothing to stop anyone registering any name they wish as long as its not already taken.

Only Companies House can say No. The administrators will have zero control over that.

10. I wonder who owns ‘the name’ or if it’s just a race to companies house once dissolved? How does that work elsewhere in the world? Isn’t there a copyright associated with it?

11. This had changed when I tried to register a name 2 or 3 years ago :thinkingface:

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. I wonder how all those who have paid a deposit will feel if they see the Company has moved some of its assets offshore and then starts trading elsewhere?

13. These are all the same address, 71-75 Shelton Street, which is the address of 1st Formations a company registration agent which also provides company secretarial services. I'd say someone is just trying their luck and hoping to get in their first......or maybe there's a deal being hatched in the background between the Administrators and a potential purchaser:thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information